AU NATUREL is a term not commonly associated with the average Australian. While most Aussies prefer to walk around fully clothed, there are a growing number of us who prefer to roam the earth as nature intended ... naked.
Here are some of the best places in Australia for nudists (or naturists, as they prefer to be called) and for those who just don’t feel like covering themselves up.
- Naked bushwalking in the Blue Mountains, NSW
- Nude retreat in the Whitsundays, QLD
- Skinny dipping for the Winter solstice in River Derwent, Hobart TAS
- Bare all at Twisting Peacock Yoga, Perth WA
- Compete for the best bum at the Pilwarren Maslin Beach Nude Games, SA